This may not have been one of my wisest hair choices, but I'd been thinking snout doing it for a while, and when I re-dyed my hair on Thursday, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to be spontaneous. I do understand that my hair is thick, and curly, and poofy, and frizzy. Plus, I rarely ever "do" my hair. And there's the small fact that I've got this awesome cowlick right at the front hairline that sticks straight up when not weighted down by the length of my hair. Otherwise; this is one if my favorite styles of hair. Straight bangs to the eye. I think it looks fantastic on dark hair, and this blue is quite dark. It takes like three hours to straighten all of my hair, but hey, when the lick is down, the hair looks good.
What I did; pull a section of hair straight forward from the front of my hair. Cut a comfortable width around my eyes straight across. Even out the uneven bits.
If this picture isn't good, I'll take another one after I'm able to wash it again. (I left on a train on Friday, and will be traveling back via train for a good part of the day again tomorrow.)
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment