Monday, August 25, 2014

Offering my Costuming Services

I don't know if anyone's noticed at all, but I've been busy making items to sell on Etsy. And I'm not sure if you saw, but I've also offered up my services to make Halloween costumes this year. Now, I'm not limiting myself to Halloween costumes. And I'm not limiting myself to things I've already done. What I'd like to be able to do is create costumes for people based on what they want. I'd like to help people be their own Hero in their imagination. Say someone wants to be a princess... What do they envision? If they were a princess in a world designed by their own imagination, what would that princess wear? Is that world grounded in historical accuracy, or entwined with a hundred different ideas of fantasy? Or if you don't want to be a princess, that's just an example of an idea I've personally been toying with for a while now. I've made custom costumes for my friends in the past. I've worked as close to one on one as possible with them to bring their vision to life. There've been ninjas and gangsters, can-can dancers and renaissance men. And yes, there have been princesses. I want to spark the creativity inside of people to use their imagination. I believe it is good to emulate the best qualities in characters you admire, and build on that to become something truly awesome and awe-inspiring. Something uniquely you. If this vision sounds like anything you too align with, I'd like to be the one to work with you to create the attire befitting to it.

Plus; there's just over 9 weeks to Halloween. So contact me so that we can get started! I'll be so honored to be of service... Within reason.

Facebook  -  Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment